Aviation Sans Frontières is always looking for new volunteers for its missions.
By volunteering for Aviation Sans Frontières, you will participate in:
- Escorting sick children
- Accompanying refugees in their host country
- Participate in the shipment of medical assistance packages or humanitarian cargo
- Our flight operations, including the maintenance and operation of Aviation Sans Frontières aircraft
- Our activities France: Wings of smiles, solidarity wings, wings of the future, e-Aviation
- Our events
- Perform administrative tasks, communication, representation... including logistical support tasks, IT...
With the volunteer booklet learn more about the profiles and prerequisites for joining our team of volunteers.
Becoming a volunteer for Aviation Sans Frontières means complying with the commitments defined in the documents below.
Become a volunteer for the following missions
Pilot volunteer Aviation Sans Frontières
Are you a pilot and want to put your skills and expertise at the service of humanitarian aid?
Join Aviation Sans Frontières now !
Aviation Sans Frontières regularly calls on volunteer professional pilots who meet the following requirements:
- hold a French (PP) or European (CPL) professional pilot license
- be qualified to fly under instrument flight rules (IFR)
- a class I aviation medical certificate
- an ICAO Level IV/ICAO Level 4 language proficiency
- hold the multi-crew coordination (MCC) allowance to fly with a multi-member crew.
Although the CESSNA 208 Caravans are single-pilot aircraft, Aviation Sans Frontières still operates them in multi-pilot mode have flown for at least 850 hours
Volunteer accompanying sick child in emergency care
- You have travel facilities (GP)
- You have medical skills: doctors, first aiders, etc .....
. During the week to contact us: 01 49 75 74 39